Falcon 62 Inch Diameter 5 Blade and Hub Set
Laser cut, high tensile strength aircraft aluminum blades
Our 62 Inch Diameter Falcon Mach 5 blade set is our midsize blade and hub option in the Falcon wind turbine series. An additional 12 inches larger than our previous standard Falcon Blade set and just as durable.
- Smooth, fast, and well balanced. Advanced design for GM Delco alternators.
- All parts are laser cut to exact tolerances for high quality operation and appearance.
- All aluminum and 1018 steel construction will withstand severe weather conditions!
- The gull wing design has eliminated noise and cascade failure that all other aluminum blades suffer from.
- The more wind, the higher the RPM keeps increasing non-stop.
- These large blades are designed for high torque.
- 62" diameter for extreme high speed and torque that all high power PMGs and PMAs require to put out any usable power.
- Extremely large pitches on aluminum blades act like an anchor, and don't allow the blades to cut through the wind.
- Falcon Mach 5 blades have very little pitch! Will fit all PMAs with 17mm shaft.
- To read more about the Falcon wind turbine blades, click here.
Falcon™ Mach 5 Blade & Hub Specifications:
5 Blade Hub:
- .1875 1018 zinc plated steel
- .25 inch (6.35 mm) diameter blade mounting holes
- 17 mm center hole (.669 inch for Delco alternator shaft)
- Made in the USA
- .125" thick aircraft aluminum with added manganese for strength
- Each blade measures 29.5 inches (59.69 cm) length
- Each blade is 7.5 inches (19.05 cm) wide
- Assembled diameter: 62 inches
- Made in the USA
The Falcon wind turbine blades are compatible with these wind turbines:
- Missouri Wind
- Sunforce 44444
- and others
Upgrade your SUNFORCE 44444/AIR-X/AIR 403/AIR BREEZE
Wind Turbine Blade Set Includes:
- Set of 5 Falcon wind turbine blades
- Zinc plated steel hub
- 15 sets stainless steel nuts and bolts