Charge Controller to Battery Connection Cables with Alligator Clamps
#10 AWG - UL Approved - 600 Volt - Double Jacketed Copper
This pair of cables was designed specifically to quickly connect your charge controller to the battery. Each 8-foot length of cable is made from high-quality photovoltaic cable and professional alligator clamp ends.
- Appropriate for use in connecting the Charge Controller to the Batteries.
- Conductors: Stranded bare copper conductor per ASTM B-3, B-8.Available in 7 or 19 stranded versions as well as tinned copper.
- Insulation: White Chemically Cross-linked polyethylene with colored sunlight resistant PVC jacket.
- Color: 1 Black and 1 Red
- Cable Length: 8 ft.
- Connection Type: Alligator Clamps
Industry Listings & Standards:
- UL Listed as Photovoltaic Cable per Standard Subject 4703 and 44
- 90°C Wet/105°C Dry Rated
- Gasoline and Oil Resistant II
- RoHS Compliant
- Sunlight Resistant
- VW-1 Rated
- Insulation Thickness: 45 mils
- Jacket Thickness: 30 mils
- Outside Diameter: 0.264 in