All In One HVA Charge Controller Board
for Wind Turbines and Solar Panels
Each Model Includes:
|12 Volt All in One Charge Controller Board||24 Volt All in One Charge Controller Board||48 Volt All in One Charge Controller Board|
|Charge Controller||440 Amp 10,000 Watt HVA Diversion Charge Controller with high contrast LED dual volt/amp meters|
|Disconnect Box||60 Amp Heavy Duty Disconnect Box|
|Dump/Divert Load||1200 Watt Diversion Dump Load Resistor Bank|
Designed, assembled and quality checked in Missouri USA using global parts.
Heavy Duty 440 Amp 10000 Watt HVA Charge Controller
Use this controller to regulate and prevent battery overcharge in: Solar Systems, Wind Systems, & Hydro Systems
Some of the key features of this controller are:
- Microprocessor controlled -This is very important for both stability and functionality.
- User changeable settings - Several controllers on the market set the dump level, and that's that!
- Super High amp rating - 440 Amps - 10,000 watts. 440 Amps surge, 125 Amps continuous.
- Works directly with 12, 24 or 48 volt systems. The relay contacts can handle open collector voltages of up to 120 volts.
- High Contrast LED battery voltage. - Several controllers do not tell you what's going on - This one does!
- High Contrast LED turbine amperage meter.
- Meters can be shut using the on/off switch.
- Two factory installed, fully wired DC breakers and disconnects.
- Entire unit is wired and ready to go for both wind and solar.
- Battery status LED
- Push to test - Ever wonder if your controller & load are working OK?
- Large (8" x 12") solid steel enclosure, with multiple conduit knockouts
- Large enough terminal blocks that you can actually terminate large wire (See notes below.)
- The electronics are fully isolated from the enclosure, no ground loops.
- Draws almost no energy while monitoring (all electronics must use some power, to work -- this is a miser)
- Reverse Polarity protected.
Some specifics about the points made above.
The microprocessor is the heart of the controller. It is given the battery voltage and the user changeable trip points. This information is analyzed and acted upon.
The Battery level is checked, and based on that info, the Green LED flashes or is illuminated as follows
- (One) Flash indicates the battery is less than 12 volts (12 volt system - Double for 24 volts, etc)
- (Two) Flashes indicates the battery is 12 to 12.5 volts
- (Three) Flashes indicates the battery is 12.6 to 13 volts
- (Four) Flashes indicate the battery is 13.1 to 13.5 volts
- ( Five) Flashes indicates the battery is above 13.5 volts but less than 13.9 volts (Settings are adjustable)
- Steady green means the battery is full.
- The red LED is illuminated when the battery is being dumped at 14.5 volts (or the charge source diverted.)
The dump remains active for a minimum of 5 seconds, at which time it is checked by the microprocessor. If battery voltage drops below the "Dump Cancel " level, the dump is disabled, otherwise the dump is continued and rechecked every 5 seconds.
When you click the "TEST" push-button - the 5 second cycle is started (one time, unless the batteries are within the "Dump Start" and "Dump Cancel" zone.)
Settings are user changeable! By simply turning a simple potentiometer with a small screwdriver, you can quickly adjust the trip point.
High amp rating -- 440 Amps! -- 10,000 watts!! -- This is a MONSTER controller.
** 150 amp heat activated breakers have been installed to limit continuous current to 150 amps. Instantaneous current handling of this unit not to exceed 440 amps. **