6000 Watt Inverter Charger 24 Volt Split Phase 120/240V
This split phase inverter is capable of producing 110/220vac. It will work virtually anywhere in the world, with the ability to auto detect 50 or 60 hz.
The built-in charger allows for you to use your existing grid power to maintain a charge on your batteries.
This whole home power inverter is great for your emergency battery backup for when the grid goes down with an unnoticeable transfer time of 10 milliseconds, or for use as a standalone off-grid system. Kill your power bill and save the earth with this inverter charger. Use this inverter in your coach bus RV, large toy hauler or fifth wheel. It will provide you with plenty of power for your mobile home, boat house or yacht. No sense in dealing with noisy diesel engines when you can have quiet, efficient and free power provided by the sun.
No matter where you are on the globe, you can use this inverter charger. It will accept power from any grid system, on 50 or 60hz. If you’re looking to keep the lights on and food fresh while the rest of the neighborhood is in the dark, look no further than the AIMS 6000 Watt Low Frequency Inverter. Prepare for the worst with the best.
- 6000 watt low frequency inverter 110/220VAC Split Phase
- 18000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 85 Amp
- remote panel available
- auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 8 battery charger settings
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 6000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 18000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 31.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 76.8 Watts
- Idle Consumption in Power Saver Mode: 29 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 85A
Click here to download the inverter manual
- Unit Weight: 74 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.5 x 7.0 inches
- Shipping Weight: 84 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.5 x 13.75 inches