4000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240 VAC 50 or 60hz
This is the AIMS 4000 Watt 120/240 Volt Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger with Built-in Transfer Switch and Battery Charger. This inverter is designed to work nearly anywhere in the world and can output both 120 VAC and 240 VAC power, this inverter is a split phase power inverter.
The AIMS 4000 Watt 120/240 Volt pure sine wave inverter charger with built-in transfer switch and battery charger is your solution for backup or off grid power solutions. This inverter is split-phase and will output 120 or 220/230/240 VAC, AND has a 120 VAC input for charging. This inverter also outputs 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 dipswitch on the DC side of the product. This means that this inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet.
The 4000 Watt inverter is also built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans and it’s protected from humidity or airborne dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated (or “conformal-coated”) boards. This inverter provides reliable power needed in any RV, boat, camping, business or residential emergency backup power application.
When you purchase a low frequency inverter charger from AIMS Power, you’re getting top-of-the-line product offering. The unit is repairable, and we stand behind it with a free one-year manufacturer warranty and tech support.
- 4000 watt low frequency inverter
- 12,000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- 120/240 VAC output Split Phase Charges with 120 Vac multi-stage smart charger
- 115 Amp Battery Priority Selector
- AC Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- 10msec typical transfer time optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
**REMOTE SWITCH NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS UNIT**
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous output power: 4000 Watt
- Surge rating: 12,000 Watt (20 seconds)
- Output: 120/240 VAC
- Output waveform: pure sine/same as input (bypass mode)
- Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
- Line mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal input voltage: 12.0 VDC
- Minimum start voltage: 10.0 VDC
- Low battery alarm: 10.5 VDC-11.0 VDC
- Low battery trip: 10.0 VDc-10.5 VDC
- High voltage alarm: 16.0 VDC
- Low battery voltage restart: 15.5 VDC
- Idle consumption: 50 watts
- Power saver mode idle consumption: 21 watts
Transfer Switch Specifications:
- Output voltage: depends on battery type
- Charger rate: 115A
- Over charge protection shutdown: 15.7 V
- Selectable charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off- 20%-100%
- Four stage smart charger
- 40 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
Click here to download the product manual
- Unit Weight: 64 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches