This is the AIMS 4000 Watt 48 volt DC to 120/240 Volt AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger with Built-in Transfer Switch and Battery Charger. This inverter is designed to work nearly anywhere in the world and can output both 120 VAC and 240 VAC power, this inverter is a split phase power inverter.
The AIMS 4000 Watt, 48 volt DC to 120/240 volt AC pure sine wave inverter charger with built-in transfer switch and battery charger is your solution for backup or off grid power solutions. This inverter is split-phase and will output 110/120 or 220/230/240 VAC. This inverter also outputs 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 dipswitch on the DC side of the product. This means that this inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet.
The 4000 Watt inverter is also built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans and it’s protected from humidity or airborne dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated (or “conformal-coated”) boards. This inverter provides reliable power needed in any RV, boat, camping, business or residential emergency backup power application and built with a 48 volt DC input for more efficiency.
When you purchase an AIMS Power low frequency inverter charger, you’re getting a top-of-the-line product offering. The unit is repairable, and we stand behind it with a free one-year manufacturer warranty and tech support.
- 4000 watt low frequency inverter
- 12,000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- 48 volt DC
- 120/240 VAC split phase output
- Battery priority selector
- Terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi-stage smart charger 115 amp
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
**REMOTE SWITCH NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS UNIT**
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous output power: 4000 Watt
- Surge rating: 12,000 Watt (20 seconds)
- Output: 110/120/220/240 VAC 50 or 60 Hz split phase
- Output waveform: pure sine/same as input (bypass mode)
- Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
- Line mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal input voltage: 48.0 VDC
- Minimum start voltage: 44.0 VDC
- Low battery alarm: 42 VDC -44.0 VDC
- Low battery trip: 40 VDC - 42 VDC
- High voltage alarm: 64 VDC
- Low battery voltage restart: 62 VDC
- Idle consumption: 1.67 amps DC
- Power saver mode idle consumption: <.83 amps DC
Transfer Switch Specifications:
- Output voltage: depends on battery type
- Charger rate: 40A
- Over charge protection shutdown: 62.8 V
- Selectable charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off- 20%-100%
- Four stage smart charger
- 50 amp @ 120 Vac and 30 amp @ 240 Vac automatic transfer switch (bypass)
- 10 ms (max)
Click here to download the product manual
- Unit Weight: 64 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches