4000 Watt 24VDC 120VAC Pure Sine Low Frequency Power Inverter
This is the AIMS 4000 Watt low frequency pure sine wave inverter charger. This inverter boasts a 12,000 watt surge capacity for 20 seconds and will deliver that sheer amount of power on demand. This is the 24 volt dc to 120 volt ac version with single bolt type dc terminals that will accept 1/0 AWG cable.
This 4000 watt inverter charger has a solid build, coming in at just over 80lbs shipped, the huge copper wound transformers inside can discharge reliable true sine wave power at a moments notice. This inverter is Marine, Military and Industrial Grade and can take on many heavy tasks such as running 110 volt compressors, window air conditioners, large televisions, microwaves, computers, servers and many more items that you might want to run.
The AC terminal block allows you to wire directly into a 110v-120v distribution box/breaker box to go into multiple outlets. Making this perfect for RV’s, yachts, fishing boats, ambulances, fire trucks, utility vehicles and trucks, tactical response vehicles, military vehicles, tour buses and more.
This inverter has a 100 amp four stage smart battery charger, providing rapid charge to any type of 24 volt battery configuration you may have. The built in transfer switch boasts a lightning fast 10ms transfer time.
Inverter Output Specifications:
- 4000 watt low frequency inverter
- 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 50 Amp
- Remote panel available
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Continuous Output Power: 4000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 12,000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage 100-110-120VAC
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 31.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 52.5 Watts
- Idle Consumption with Power Saver Mode ON: 20.9 Watts
Transfer Switch Specifications:
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 50A
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown 31.4V
- Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
- 40 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
Download the inverter manual here
- Unit Weight: 62 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 72 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches