50 Volt 10 Amp Schottky Diode
Low voltage drop for solar panels and wind turbines - used to allow voltage from a solar panel or wind turbine to only go in one direction.
- Diode/Rectifier: 10 Amps, 50 Volts, Axial
- Diode Type: Standard Recovery
- Repetitive Reverse Voltage Vrrm Max: 50 Volts
- Forward Current If(AV): 10 Amps
- Forward Voltage VF Max: 900 mV
- Forward Surge Current Ifsm Max: 80 Amps
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
Looking for more information on blocking diodes? Click here to view our FAQ and installation diagram.