The ME-ARC50 is simple to use, yet allows full set-up of all the standard and advanced features available in Magnum inverters. The ME-ARC50 also has the option of controlling the advanced features of the ME-AGS-N Automatic Gen Start and the ME-BMK Battery Monitor Kit using a network connection to the inverter.
Features and Specifications:
- Magnum Energy ME-ARC50 Advanced Remote Control with 50ft Cable, used on all Magnum Inverter/Charger models in the ME, MM, MS, MS-AE, MS-PAE and RD Series
- 4-conductor (twisted-pair) telephone cable and includes non-volatile memory (preserves adjustable settings, even if power to the remote or Inverter is removed). LED Indicators - The at-a-glance LEDs provide the inverter/charger status in a straightforward way
- LCD Display - The LCD display is a 16 x 2 line (32 characters total), alphanumeric display used for setting up the Inverter/Charger operation, as well as viewing current status or fault messages. ON/OFF Push Buttons (x2) - Allows the inverter or charger to be independently and quickly enabled or disabled
- Menu Push Buttons (x5) - The menu push Buttons allow the Inverter or charger to be configured to your specific system preferences. These menus also allow simple access to menu items that can help with monitoring and troubleshooting your inverter/Charger system
- Rotary Knob / SELECT button - The rotary encoder knob is similar to a dash radio knob and is used to quickly scroll through and select various menu items and settings. Pushing this rotary knob allows you to "SELECT" a menu item, or to "Save" a setting once it is displayed on the LCD screen