Missouri Wind a..
Wind Turbine Products->
Inverters: Battery and Grid Tie->
Permanent Magnet Alternators PMA
Diversion Dump Load Resistors
Wire, Terminals, Connectors
DC Water Heater Elements
DC and AC Meters
Books and DVD's->
This thing is awesome! First day running 60amps through it...
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Accept Credit Cards Online
Scorpion Charge Controller 440 Amp 10,000 Watt
Add to Cart:
This 12 Volt, 440 Amp charge controller with digital Amp Volt meter is
made in the USA
. This diversion controller has most of the features of our larger controller, but is much more compact and economical due to to the fact it is specifically designed for 12 Volt systems. Our Scorpion hybrid wind and solar charge controller can be used on 24 volt systems with a much different wiring configuration(wiring diagram must be requested upon purchase). This hybrid charge controller allows you to connect multiple turbines and solar panels up to 440 amps worth at the same time! Max solar amperage in disconnect mode is 100 amps. Max solar amperage in divert mode is 440 amps. This is a huge hybrid wind and solar charge controller.
- Lowest cost 440 Amp Charge or Divert Controller on the market
- All steel construction
- 1 Year Warranty
- Disconnects the incoming power OR diverts it!
- Has a green flashing light that lets you know the battery status
- Has a red light that is on when in divert mode
- USA made industrial resistors
- Microprocessor controlled -- This is very important for both stability and functionality.
- User changeable settings -- Several controllers on the market set the dump level, and that's that!
- High amp rating - 440 amps.
- Battery status LED - Several controllers do not tell you what's going on - This one does!
- Push to test. Ever wonder if your controller & load are working OK?
- Steel enclosure. This compact unit mounts in a standard outlet box (included).
- Long leads for easy termination.
- Can divert the source from the batteries to the load, or dump both the batteries along with the source.
Some specifics about the points made above:
The microprocessor is the heart of the controller. It is given the battery voltage and the user changeable trip points. This information is analyzed and acted upon.
The Battery level is checked, and based on that info, the Green LED flashes or is illuminated as follows:
1.(One) Flash indicates the battery is less than 12 volts (12 volt system - Double for 24 etc)
2.(Two) Flashes indicates the battery is 12 to 12.5V
3.(Three) Flashes indicates the battery is 12.6 to 13v
4.(Four) Flashes indicate the battery is 13.1 to 13.5V
5.( Five) Flashes indicates the battery is above 13.5V but less than 13.9V (Settings are adjustable)
- Steady green means the battery is full.
- The red LED is illuminated when the battery is being dumped at 14.5v (or the charge source diverted.)
The dump remains active for a minimum of 5 seconds, at which time it is checked by the microprocessor. If battery voltage drops below the "Dump Cancel " level, the dump is disabled, otherwise the dump is continued and rechecked every 5 seconds.
When you click the "TEST" push-button - the 5 second cycle is started (one time, unless the batteries are within the "Dump Start" and "Dump Cancel" zone.)
Settings are user changeable!! By simply turning a simple potentiometer with a small screwdriver, you can quickly adjust the trip point.
A video about diversion "dump" loads from Jeff at Missouri Wind and Solar
Shipping Weight: 6lbs
100 Units in Stock
Manufactured by: Missouri Wind and Solar
Current Reviews: 2
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 16 October, 2011.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
ANE Fuse Block
Battery Cable #4 AWG - 1 Foot - Red
Copyright © 2013
Missouri Wind and Solar, LLC
. Powered by