Missouri Wind 12 and 24 Volt, 440 Amp, 10,000 Watt charge controller with 600 Watt divert load
- Connect multiple turbines and solar panels up to 440 amps worth!
- Use for wind or solar or both at the same time! Also use for hydroelectric or solar or both.
Lowest cost 440 Amp charge or divert controller with divert load on the market. It can disconnect the incoming power or divert it. The controller has a green flashing light that lets you know battery status - Red light comes on when in divert mode.
Comes with 5 feet of heavy duty cables. Comes completely prewired as shown.
This diversion controller has most of the features of our larger controller, but is much more compact and economical due to to the fact it is specifically designed for 12 or 24 volt systems.
Some of the key features of this controller are:
- Microprocessor controlled -- This is very important for both stability and functionality.
- User changeable settings -- Several controllers on the market set the dump level, and that's that!
- High amp rating - 440 amps.
- Battery status LED - Several controllers do not tell you what's going on - This one does!
- Push to test. Ever wonder if your controller & load are working OK?
- Long leads for easy termination.
- Can divert the source from the batteries to the load, or dump both the batteries along with the source.
Some specifics about the points made above.
The microprocessor is the heart of the controller. It is given the battery voltage and the user changeable trip points. This information is analyzed and acted upon.
The battery level is checked, and based on that info, the Green LED flashes or is illuminated as follows
- 1.(One) Flash indicates the battery is less than 12 volts (12 volt system - Double for 24 etc)
- 2.(Two) Flashes indicates the battery is 12 to 12.5V
- 3.(Three) Flashes indicates the battery is 12.6 to 13v
- 4.(Four) Flashes indicate the battery is 13.1 to 13.5V
- 5.(Five) Flashes indicates the battery is above 13.5V but less than 13.9V (Settings are adjustable)
- Steady green means the battery is full.
- The red LED is illuminated when the battery is being dumped at 14.5v (or the charge source diverted.)
The dump remains active for a minimum of 5 seconds, at which time it is checked by the microprocessor. If battery voltage drops below the "Dump Cancel " level, the dump is disabled, otherwise the dump is continued and rechecked every 5 seconds.
When you click the "TEST" push-button - the 5 second cycle is started (one time, unless the batteries are within the "Dump Start" and "Dump Cancel" zone.)
Settings are user changeable!! By simply turning a simple potentiometer with a small screwdriver, you can quickly adjust the trip point.
All steel construction, 1 Year warranty, MADE IN SEYMOUR,MISSOURI
If you are looking for an economical volt and amp meter copy and paste this part # into our searchbar: 250Amp_DigitalClick here to view the wiring diagram
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 04 January, 2011.