The new FLEXpower ONE System accommodates all the essential protective devices in a small space at a low installed cost for applications with modest power requirements such as cabins, chalets, homes, remote communication sites and backup power systems. Utilizing a compact design and an easy-to-install mounting bracket, the fully pre-wired and factory tested.
FLEXpower ONE includes a single inverter, AC and DC wiring boxes, a single FLEXmax 80 charge controller, MATE, HUB, FLEXnet DC and surge protector.
The system is also equipped with battery and PV array breakers, a PV GFDI breaker, an AC input-output-bypass assembly, mounting locations for both AC GFCI Type B and EU Type F style outlets and additional AC breakers.
FLEXpower ONE components carry all of the necessary ETL certifications allowing for a code compliant installation.
The FP1-1 and FP1-2 are not grid tie capable. The FP1-3 and FP1-4 are grid tie feed, battery backup power, and offgrid power capable and hold the same efficiency offgrid as the non grid tie units.
The FP1-1 thru 4 are for the united states and other places where 60hz are required.
- FP1-1 Prewired inverter system, 3.5kW 120VAC, 24VDC, 80A PV control
- FP1-2 Prewired inverter system, 3.6kW 120VAC, 48VDC, 80A PV control
- FP1-3 Grid tie prewired inverter system, 3.5kW 120VAC, 24VDC, 80A PV control
- FP1-4 Grid tie prewired inverter system, 3.6kW 120VAC, 48VDC, 80A PV control
- FP1-5 EXPORT prewired inverter system, 3.0kW 230VAC 50Hz, 24VDC, 80A PV control
- FP1-6 EXPORT prewired inverter system, 3.0kW 230VAC 50Hz, 48VDC, 80A PV control
Dimensions: 12.88 x 19.69 x 33.44 inches.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 27 June, 2011.