Missouri Wind 12 or 24 Volt 440 Amp/10,000 Watt Hybrid Wind and Solar Charge Controller comes prewired for plug and play with divert load, 3-phase brake switch, charge controller, relay, heavy duty battery cables, and rectifier for 3-phase output wind turbine connection. You can also attach additional DC wind turbines and solar panels to the board. Assembled and quality checked by Missouri Wind and Solar in Seymour, Missouri.
Lowest cost 440 Amp hybrid charge or divert controller with divert load currently available in the market.
This all-in-one features sturdy all zinc plated steel construction and comes with a 1 year warranty
This system can divert the source from the batteries to the load, or dump both the batteries along with the source.
The green flashing light lets you know battery status, and the red light is illuminated when in divert mode.
- Comes with 5 feet of heavy duty cables.
- Comes completely prewired as shown above.
The hybrid charge controller comes with a 600 Watt divert load for 12 Volt systems or a 540 Watt divert load for 24 Volt systems, 3-phase 50 Amp brake switch, and 50 Amp 1000 Volt rectifier. The diversion controller has most of the features of our larger controller, but is much more compact and economical due to the fact it is specifically designed for 12 or 24 Volt systems.
Some of the key features of this hybrid controller are:
- Microprocessor control: important for both stability and functionality.
- User changeable settings: several controllers on the market set the dump level, and that's that!
- High Amp rating: 440 Amps.
- Battery status LED: many controllers do not tell you what's going on - this one does! Simply push to test.
- Long leads for easy termination.
Some specifics about the points made above:
The microprocessor is the heart of the controller. It is given the battery voltage and the user changeable trip points. The information is analyzed and acted upon. The battery level is checked, and based on that info, the green LED flashes or is illuminated as follows:
- (One) Flash indicates the battery is less than 12 Volts (12 Volt system - Double for 24 etc.)
- (Two) Flashes indicates the battery is 12 to 12.5 Volts
- (Three) Flashes indicates the battery is 12.6 to 13 Volts
- (Four) Flashes indicate the battery is 13.1 to 13.5 Volts
- (Five) Flashes indicates the battery is above 13.5 Volt sbut less than 13.9 Volts(Settings are adjustable)
- Steady green means the battery is full.
- The red LED is illuminated when the battery is being dumped at 14.5 Volts (or the charge source diverted.)
The dump remains active for a minimum of 5 seconds, at which time it is checked by the microprocessor. If battery voltage drops below the "Dump Cancel" level, the dump is disabled, otherwise the dump is continued and rechecked every 5 seconds.
When you click the "TEST" push-button - the 5 second cycle is started (one time, unless the batteries are within the "Dump Start" and "Dump Cancel" zone.)
Settings are user changeable!! By simply turning a simple potentiometer with a small screwdriver, you can quickly adjust the trip point.
Mounting Plate Dimensions: 12 inches x 12 inches
*Battery not included
If you are looking for an economical volt and amp meter copy and paste this part # into our searchbar: 250Amp_Digital
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 05 June, 2011.